SHR-7 FUGA wireless conversion kit (3 transmitters) for garage door drives
Wireless conversion kit – repair kit: 433MHz socket receiver including 3 SHT-7 hand-held transmitter for conversion of all standard garage door drives. With the SVS conversion kit, you have the option not only to continue using your existing wireless door control system, but also to extend it or achieve a better range very easily and with no complex installation.
Wireless conversion kit – repair kit: Plug-in receiver including 3 SHT-7 hand-held transmitter for conversion of all standard yard gate and garage door drives. The wireless solution for your application.
What do you do when a replacement hand-held transmitter for your existing drive is no longer available?
No problem: With the SVS conversion kit, you have the option not only to continue using your existing wireless door control system, but also to extend it or achieve a better range very easily and with no complex installation. Our wireless system offers you a free-field range of up to 600 m. The advantage here is that you can continue to use your existing hand-held transmitter as this system works entirely independently of the wireless system of the door manufacturer. When it comes to installation, there is no complex conversion work required on the motor and the functionality of your existing controls will not change. With the universal conversion kit, your existing drive is simply extended with an additional plug-in receiver.
The set includes:
- 1x SHR-7 FUGA plug-in receiver
- 3x SHT-7 3-channel hand-held transmitter
The SVS conversion kit can be installed in just two steps and is immediately ready to use:
- Simply plug in the SHR-7 FUGA between the existing socket (continuous voltage 230 V/AC) and the plug on the garage door drive.
- Connect the pre-fitted 2 m cable in parallel to the garage door drive via the switch input or the existing key switch or interior switch. The SHR-7 FUGA thus acts as a switch (key or interior switch) and all existing switches can still be used.
Note: No installation work is required on the 230 V. Please note that it is not the socket contacts but the switch cables that are connected. This receiver is not suitable for direct operation of a roller shutter. It must not be connected directly to a pipe or roller shutter motor as these motors are connected to a voltage of 230V. If you do wish to do this, please use load relays, contactors or simply our SHR-7 L3 wireless receiver from the SH-7 wireless series.
The benefits to you:
- Not dependent on manufacturer, so suitable for all yard gate and garage door drives
- Quick and easy to install thanks to the plug-in receiver
- Immediately ready to operate as the matching SHT-7 hand-held transmitter is supplied
- Learning wireless receiver: just one press of a button and teaching of the hand-held transmitter is complete
- 6561 different code options can be set on the hand-held transmitter
- 2 different codes can be taught (hand-held transmitter) and any number of hand-held transmitters can be used with the same code. With the second coding option, you can manage different access rights.
- Further conversion kits can be operated with the same SHT-7 3-channel hand-held transmitter, e.g. yard and entrance gate, garage door and, with a receiver compatible with the conversion kit (SHR-7 L3; id. no. 00373.93), even control of outside lighting.
approx. 50 x 40 x 35 mm
pre-fitted 2 m cable, to drive the switch of input garage door drive
Supply between plug and garage door drive (continuous voltage 230 V/AC)
optically 1 LED
-20°C to +65°C
230V/AC 50 Hz
< 3 VA (stand by)
SHR-7 FUGA (3 transmitters)
3-channel hand-held transmitter SHT-7 (id. no.: 00330.00)